ID : FERROV
Let 2.744.000€ - Negotiable
Situated in the city’s north-west outskirts, a predominantly residential zone, adjacent to the railway, approximately 200 metres from Via Ugo La Malfa, a road characterised by numerous commercial activities, storage facilities, public and private offices, shopping centres and superstores. Also worthy of mention is the proximity to Viale Strasburgo, a key roadway both as a thoroughfare and from a commercial standpoint.
It consists of a ground floor, with covered parking area, and an underground level, for a total of 7,285 sqm (gross area).
The initial asking price of €3,190,000 has dropped to €2,744,000 and is negotiable.
Leasehold status: vacant;
Maintenance condition: maintenance works on the structures and roof are ongoing;
Gross yield: –
Tax burdens on the property:
– Borne by the Pension Fund: “IMU” (imposta municipale unica – single municipal property tax);
– 1 lift;
– Fire prevention system: automatic sprinkler system;
– Other systems: Enel electrical station;
Insurance coverage: Third-Party Liability and All-Risks.
The building was constructed around the early 1980s; it has a reinforced concrete load-bearing structure with unplastered external facades and aluminium and glass exterior window and door frames. The roof is flat;
A.C.E. (energy certificate): 02/05/2012 drawn up by Salvatore Daniele, Engineer.
Connection to the major roadways:
the zone is quite well served by public transport, both urban bus lines and the underground, with the San Lorenzo station a few hundred metres from the property;
worthy of mention is the upcoming construction of the railway link that will connect this zone to the residential districts to the north of the city;
– Railway: 35 minutes by car from the Central Station and 20 minutes from the Notarbartolo Station (direction Messina/Catania/Trapani/”Falcone e Borsellino” Airport);
– Port: 35 minutes by car from the Marine Station, port for shipping lines for Genoa/Naples and other domestic destinations, as well as for the smaller islands. The port of Palermo is also a stop for major cruise liners;
– Airport: 20 minutes by car from “Falcone e Borsellino” Airport; the airport is also served by frequent rail links (from Palermo Centrale and Palermo Notarbartolo) and bus lines;
-Motorways: 5 minutes away (Palermo-Catania, Palermo-Messina and Palermo-Trapani/Mazara del Vallo).